How We Have Adjusted Our Work
We are all very aware of the impact that Coronavirus is having on our communities and the way in which we are going about our daily lives and making plans. It’s obviously a time of some uncertainty. However, please rest assured, we are following the latest official advice from NHS England very carefully.
We want to reassure you that Denora Dental are implementing measures in relation to the ongoing spread of COVID-19 as part of our duty of care to all our Patients, visitors and team.
Following official advice, Denora Dental Clinics have performed extensive risk assessments for the safety of you and our staff & are striving to working towards operating as normal with every possible precaution and care to provide a safe service.
We have put in place the following extra precautions:
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the clinic. We encourage you to use this on entering and leaving the clinic
- Hand washing facilities are also available
- All equipment and high contact areas are being cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day with a clinical grade cleaner
Please can we ask of you that:
- If you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath) that you do not attend the clinic and follow official advice. Please remember to contact us to postpone any appointments
- If you have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have travelled from any of the target areas, again, please follow official advice, do not come in to Denora Dental Clinics
- As usual, if you are unwell in any other way, we ask that you look after yourself at home, to help minimise risk of any other illnesses
- Please ensure that you stay in your vehicle when you arrive and provide us with a contact number so we can call you when we are ready
- Please leave any bags or other loose items in your car
- Please notify us before hand if you require the toilet as it is only for emergency use currently
- Please attend appointment on your own
- Please bring your own pen to reduce risk of cross contamination for signing any plans or paperwork
- Please tell us beforehand about your medical history as well as the medications you are on
- Please note that waiting in the reception area is not possible , so you may have to wait outside to reduce risk of cross contamination
Please be rest assured that, as usual, our staff at Denora have high standards of cross infection which includes cleansing all contact points, equipment, and surgeries.
We operate a single use policy on most personal protective equipment used such as Gloves, Masks, Bibs, Cups etc.
Denora Dental will continue to follow official advice set out to us by the Government, and if any changes are to arise, we will communicate this to you as soon as possible.
We know that times have been hard and we can assure you that we would do everything to make sure that you get a safe and efficient service.
If you have any questions or need any clarification please do let us know either by email or call our clinics.